Romans 8:28 And we know that God causes everything to work together
the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
Entrepreneurial women of faith, there will be hard times in your business. That is a fact. There will be times where you wonder, was I really called to this, Is this the business that God has truly called me to do, am I doing the right thing, am I chasing the wrong dream? We encounter these feelings at a time or another on our entrepreneurial journey. I call it a purposeful pursuit to a beautiful you because business is a journey of discovery, a journey where you discover where your faith is, what you’re made of, and tells a lot about your character. Will a beautiful you emerge from the frustration, confusion, uncertainty, lack of self-worth, limiting beliefs and mindset blocks?? We work through these things when things get hard for us. We work through the things that we may otherwise avoid when things get difficult.
How do we trust God when we find ourselves in these moments of uncertainty?
- Be still. This means don’t throw in the towel, don’t give up. Be still, pray and reach out to God. Talk to God. Tell him how you feel. Ask him the hard questions and wait for clarity.
- Read His word. Yes, when I’m confused even in business I can go back to God’s word. I’m reminded that he God is willing and able to enlarge your territory and he will bless you with increase.
- Rely on His presence and the Holy Spirit to give you wisdom. That wisdom sometimes shows up in the form of who I should hire to help propel me further, or what programs I should launch and what content I should share to gain more visibility.
- Know that God is working in your favor. Know that it’s not all about you and what you put forth. God is working wonderful things out in your favor and nothing you can do will mess it up when your heart is in the right place. Rest in that security
- Do your best! Not your competitor’s best or your friend’s best. Do the best with what God has given you. No more comparing yourself.
- Get help! Don’t struggle with the things you don’t fully understand. Stop trying to figure it out all on your own. God has blessed so many people in this world. You’ve heard the saying, “your gift isn’t for you” well when we know that… the reverse is true also. There is someone out there waiting to service you and help you with their gifts too.
We trust God in the hard times by walking in Faith. That means not looking at where we are at now. Not getting stifled by the fact that you have little to show for what you are working on now. God, says do not despise a small thing. He has told us to seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
Justina is a Mindset and Success Coach practicing EFT for Multi-Passionate Women of Faith helping them build confidence and overcome limiting beliefs so they can walk fully in their God-given purpose. Check out Justina’s free masterclass on having a Heart for God and a Mind for Business.